Opinion Poll: Age Poll Survey - 1974 - April
- 27 April 1974
- 28 April 1974
- Defence, Economic conditions, Education, Health, Industrial relations, Inflation, Social welfare and Strikes
- Alternative Names
- Age Poll, April 1974 (ADA study title)
- AGEP 04-74 04-74 (Index to Australian Opinion Polls)
- Poll No. 13 - April, 1974 (Poll codebook)
This survey was based on interviews conducted in 25 Federal electorates across all Australian states, but excepting the Australian Capital Territory and the Northern Territory.
Note: Age Poll Survey 1974 - May  repeats the same questions as this survey. The April survey was conducted three weeks prior to, and the May survey on the weekend before the Australian Federal election held 18 May 1974. Data tables for May 1974 survey may include comparative data from the April poll.
- Reprints of the Twelfth Series of Articles From Age Poll, The Age, Melbourne, 1974, 19 pp. Details
- 'Age Poll, April 1974', in Australian Data Archive, Australian Data Archive, Australian National University, http://www.ada.edu.au/social-science/00067. Details
- Lewis, Antonina, 'Reprints of the Twelfth Series of Articles From Age Poll', Irving Saulwick Archives Guide to Records, eScholarship Research Centre, 2012, http://www.saulwick.info/HDMS/Web/SAUS0004.htm#SAUL00415. Details
- ASRB - Poll '13'
- April 1974 -